Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cases for video phones

Good morning all.  I work for the Justice Ministry in the Province of Saskatchewan and cannot find a secure case for video phones.  We put equipment into police stations and correctional centers that needs to be secure both for the safety of users but also the keep the equipment safe.  In the past a company called Focal Point built cases that worked but they no longer make the cases for Cisco equipment.  Does anyone know of an institutions case manufacturer?  It doesn't have to be for any certain model of video phone, we will buy what we can protect.

I have included what we have now.  Basically it is an SX20 in a custom built case with a DX60 in a Focal Point case. 

Thanks in advance!

Terry

2 Replies 2

Ashish Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi there used to be a company called CTIUSA which produced ruggedised cases for Cisco phones.  Since then I think they became part of Presido and under the https://www.presidio.com/sites/default/files/wysiwyg/PDFs/PSE_Overview.pdf EnviroXtreme brand they have a set of ruggedised enclosures.  I have seen one for the DX70 from Presido.

So hopefully someone from Presidio can chime in.  There may be other partners doing this but nt come across any yet.

Rgs

ashish

Response Signature

Thanks for the reply.  I had found their site before but it is really hard to figure out exactly what they do!  Regardless I sent them a message.

Thanks again pashish

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: