cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CBest Call Recording for CUCM

wilmer_1282004
Level 1
Level 1

Can you share your Call Recording system for CUCM? Need to find out what is best and easy to implement.

4 Replies 4

d.bigerstaff
Level 1
Level 1

I've used Callrex from Telrex - http://www.telrex.com/products/call-recording.php with Call Manager Express before and it's worked great. 

I realised you asked for CUCM but it does support that. It works via port/vlan mirroring at the switch level.

Once it was installed and configured it just works.

Tagir Temirgaliyev
Spotlight
Spotlight

I tested free Call Recording software

Oreka: Open source voice recording system
oreka.sourceforge.net

Uptivity (previously called CallCopy) is quite good, my company has been using it for years. It can be set up either at the port/vlan mirroring level, or with individual phones/lines using Built In Bridge on the phones and a SIP trunk to the Uptivity server, or I believe there's a MediaSense integration option as well.

There's built in QA tools, and optional screen capture. They've got some cool voice analytics tools as well, though I haven't had a chance to use that product.

-Jameson

-Jameson

wilmer_1282004
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for sharing. We are looking at Calabrio and Nice, anyone who has experience on them? We can ask them for demo but would just like to get a perspective apart from their sales staff who usually shows only the good side :)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: