Views
Helpful
Replies

ccm 4.1 issue

john.dejesus
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

I have a cisco call manager 4.1 and GSM Bank. The GSM bank is used for calling SMART Mobile phones. Calls from call manager going to SMART is via sip trunk. I encountered some "cannot complete transfer" issue when somebody wants to call SMART from their local extension then transfer and/or making conference call to another number. I am not sure where to look or where to start troubleshooting. I hope somebody helps me on this.

5 Replies 5

pmvillarama
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

where do you see the "cannot complete transfer" error? Is it working fine when a basic outbound call from an IP Phone to smart mobile number and only fails when a call is connected and needs to transfer/conference?

I saw it on the IP Phone itself. And yes, it only fails when a call is connected and need to be transfered or conference.

Is this a voice codec related issue?

Most likely it's an MTP issue, make sure the MTP required is checked on your trunks.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

hi javalenc,

MTP is checked. But same results. here is our call flow.

Cisco  IP PHONE(7940/7960) ----> CCM ----> Cisco 7206 ----via sip  trunk----> GSM BANK (SMART MOBILE) ----> Call transfer/Conference  Call.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: