cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 8.5 CCMUSER page Services update/access

benbollinger
Level 2
Level 2

What is the procedure for allowing users to update services options from their ccmuser page?  I can't even get services to show up there currently. 

9 Replies 9

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Then you should have disabled the services in the enterprise parameters, they're enabled by default.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

User can configure PAB/Speed Dials through URL  http://call-manager ip address/ccmuser

User does not have access for changing service options/SERVICE URLs .Only ccomadministrator can do that.

regds,

aman

So are we saying it can, or can't be done?

EXACTLY what do you want to do???

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

From the ccm user page I would like the users to be able to update their own service options.  IE, the password for the uccx service for the phone agent.

Hi,

As far as I  remember , password changes are done in call manager and cannot be done by user/agent.

regds,

aman

I just need to change the options in the service, like the extension fields,  the username field and the password field.  The are set as parameters.

I thought that was available for users to update when they could see their services.  Currently I can't even see services under the ccmuser page.  Any suggestions?

I retried this after a reboot and still didn't see the services in the ccmuser page.  Possible bug?

Hi Ben,

Did you check (in CUCMadmin);

Enterprise parameters> ccmuser parameters> Show IP phone services>True

Cheers!

Rob

"Talk about a dream
Try to make it real" 

- Springsteen

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: