Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM - Device update issue

Hi person,

I have an issue about a Cisco Unified CallManager 5.1.2.1000-11. When updating any information of a device (a phone 7911) and then clicking in "Save" I receive a message box with the following text: "Operation Completes By Date/time must be greater than current date/time".

The same occurs when updating others parameters of many devices (phones, in general).

If any person is already faced this problem, please, help me in solve it.

Thanks.

Regards,

BHS.

6 Replies 6

jbarcena
Level 9
Level 9

there are many bugs for that error:

CSCsc60299

Internally found cosmetic defect: Duplicate

An error message is having a small problem.

CSCsc56111

Internally found moderate defect: Verified (V)

Some characters deleted in Phone Configuration page messages.

CSCeg54157

Internally found severe defect: Unreproducible

Updating a phone config shows error

I had the same problem and I resolved by changing the Certification Authority Proxy Function (CAPF) Information in the phone configuration page, by selecting No pending Operation instate of Install/Upgrade

Best Regards

Thank you.  For me, changing "Certification Authority Proxy Function (CAPF) Information -> Certificate Operation" from "Delete" to "No Pending Operation" fixed this issue for me.  Again, thanks!  

That fixed it. Thank you

That definitely worked for me. Thank You very much for the post and answer.

PETER NEBLETT
Level 1
Level 1

This was the first time I ever saw this message..... I'm a few years late but !! Thank You !! anyway for posting this information. I also changed [Certification Authority Proxy Function (CAPF) Information] -> [Certificate Operation]  to  [No Pending Operation].... Worked like a charm   

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: