cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM6 Publisher ans Subscriber

a.rayen83
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, i installed two CCM, a publisher and ans suscriber, the suscriber has taken the configuration (Data Base) from the Publisher correctly, but now, i have some Phones registred, i disconnect the publisher CCM to test if the scuscriber will be active, but nothing, i think that i missed a step. Please can i have the procedure to have the Publisher Active and yhe suscriber Standby. Thanks a lot

15 Replies 15

Rob -

So help me understand. The license file with a VENDOR STRING count of 1 is, for one node, and typically, the lciseing team generates an individual license such as this for EACH PAK.

EXAMPLE:

I have 3 PAKs and submit each one, I obtain a SEPARATE license for EACH PAK and EACH license shows a VENDOR STRING count of 1 with the UC PUB MAC address on each. I install EACH of these licenses on the UC PUB and have the capability to have a total of 3 nodes to run CCM Services and such.

VS.

CWL licensing, where all components are, typically, consolidated into ONE license, with a VENDOR STRING count of 3 ?

That is what I am trying to understand as I have not done many UC 6.1 NEW installs as of yet and am just looking for clarification?

Thanks,