cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ccmpub/ccmuser/showHome.do - User Options No-Go

mmedwid
Level 3
Level 3

I am using CUCM 7.1. I imported a new AD user into CUCM and I can log into the ccmuser page with that account.  However

when I click on the only menu User Options nothing pops open.  I thought perhaps the problem was a lack of

permissions so I added the user ID to Standard CCM End Users.  That did not help so I even threw in Standard CCM

Admin Users for jollies.  But again nothing.  The user ID is associated with a CTI Route Point with an DN associated

with it.  I tried adding an actual phone to be associated with the user ID thinking perhaps the problem was with

CTI Route Points - that somehow those could not be managed.  But even with the actual phone associated I

am still not getting any response from that User Options menu. Any other thought?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

All you need for ccmuser is standard ccm end user role. If you have associated a phone to the user and you still don't see anything it could be a browser issue. What browser are you using? I.e? What version? I have seen this behavior on some is old versions

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Please rate all useful posts

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You cannot manage Cti RP from ccm user page, only IP phones.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

All you need for ccmuser is standard ccm end user role. If you have associated a phone to the user and you still don't see anything it could be a browser issue. What browser are you using? I.e? What version? I have seen this behavior on some is old versions

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Please rate all useful posts

It appears the browser was the issue.I opened a Chrome browser window for the ccmuser and that failed.  This morning I opened same in Firefox and all is well.  Whether I can manage the line associated with a CTI RP - I will verify yes or no.

The end user has a single Controlled Device which is a CTI Route Point.  The CTI RP has a line associated with it.  If I log in with ccmuser I can manage this.  That is - I am able to forward or unforward the DN at the end user level.  This was the goal.  Thank you.

+5 points for verifying it, I honestly did not think it would work, you learn something every day.

Chris