Views
Helpful
Replies

CCUM 10.5 SIP trunk set extension outbound DID to be shown

sprintership-il
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We do have SIP trunk and I am trying to set a different outbound DID than on my SIP trunk. DID is added in the trunk on SIP provider. 

I was trying to use External Phone Number Mask but no luck. Is there other place I can use to set that up?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

sorry - none of the above answers for my case. We figure it out b y using Calling Party Transformation Patterns so now all outbound shows like they should. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Many telcos will deny the call or will overwrite the ANI if it's not something within your assigned range, if you haven't, discuss this with your telco in first place. 

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

they already said all is good the only what to remember:

"Do not allow the extension to be passed as the CID." but from SIP trunk provider I confirmed all should be fine. How can I do that on CCUM not to pass extension as CID? 

Did your ISP confirmed that the DID which you are trying is mapped to your SIP trunk?

if you are using external phone number mask, on RP you need to check  use calling party’s external phone number mask option. 

56CF971C-27D9-4DE4-B966-0C115C974C26.jpeg

Response Signature

I went to

CALL ROUTING>SIP ROUTE PATTERN but nothing there 

I have found it in Call Routing>ROUTE | HUNT>ROUTE PATTERN:

seems like there are two: PT local one with custom caller ID & it has option enabled but other just local does not have it enabled 

sorry - none of the above answers for my case. We figure it out b y using Calling Party Transformation Patterns so now all outbound shows like they should.