Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR Analysing and reporting.

markcarter78
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ALl

Call Manager 6.1. I have loged in to look at the CDR CAR tool However it is not present. I am new to the call Manager so it is probably something straight forward but I wondered if anyone can throw any light on why it doesn't appear. I have two sites and it appears on the other site ok. Could it be that it was not installed from date of install if so can I install it now..

Any ideas would be great...

5 Replies 5

pkavanag
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Mark.

It seems likely that the CAR service is not activated in your case.

Log onto https://yourCUCMip/ccmservice to connect to the Serviceability portal; from here you can activate the CAR Web Service.

After that is done you CAR URL should work fine.

Pete.

Many thanks for this. I have gone to that section but I cannot find how to enable it. There is an option called CDR managment that just tells me disk allocation.

Login into Serviceability Portal.

Tools menu -> Service Activation -> Choose you server -> Scroll down to "CDR Services" section, and there should be "Cisco CAR Web Service" -> Activate and Save!

That's cracked it..I found it many thanks..Can I activate this during hours etc...No service effects?

Mark, depends how conservative you are.

As far as I know there is no massive resource hit involved in activating this, but personally I would wait until you're out of peak hours.

Pete.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: