cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR/CAR Billing reports with no data

mbarlow
Level 1
Level 1

I am seeing data under the CRD Reporting tool but I need more than 100 lines. I went to the billing section and found the data for myself easily enough. Logged in as an admin, it does not seem like I am able to get reports for anyone else though. I even tried logging in as another user and cannot get his data that way.

There is data in the CDR report but the Billing section (by department) I am running out of luck.

CDR Enable Flag it true on both the Publisher and Subscriber. Everyone is registered to the Subscriber server, including myself.

Any suggestions to get more than 100 lines of data in a CSV format? Running Callmanager 5.1 currently

Thanks

David

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Are the userrs configured with their department and have you configured as their manager under their user info??

If not, that's the reason you don't get anything under the department reports.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I set the manager in the user field, gave the manager CAR rights, tried to view the user information as the manager but still get nothing.

I also can still see my data under his login even though I do not have him as my manager

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: