Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR in SRST GW

Anas Abueideh
Level 9
Level 9

Dear All,

I have a customer has centralized callmanager with SRST branches. we enable CDR to track the calls. If the Branch become in SRST mode we lose the CDRs. is there any way to solve this issue and transfer the CDR of the SRST to Call manager ?

Our call manager is 8.5 and the SRST version is 8.6.

thanks in advance

5 Replies 5

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Anas,

Please look into this URL.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3292141#3292141

Hope you will get answer for your query.

regds,

aman

Hi Aman,

the link is helpful, but it is in year 2008. I don't know if there is an update to IOS or CCM regarding this case.

do you have any other idea for this question ?

regards

Anas

Hello

ro    SRST router provides CDRs in two formats - syslog and RADIUS. In both formats, you need an external server to collect the CDR records from the SRST router.

Cisco Unified Communications Manager is not designed to process the CDR records generated by the router during fallback. Calls that are placed through the PSTN receive billing information only by the PSTN billing system. You can use CiscoWorks Voice Manager to export the call-history log to a file that can then be processed in CDR format. CDR records can also be logged onto a syslog or a RADIUS server.

Thank you

please rate if this will help

Hi Islam,

thank you for reply.

Aman has replied with the same answer . is there any update for this case from cisco ?

regards

Anas

Hi Anas

This is the only way , but kindly be informed this way is good and for me , we have already implemented this case using Cisco LMS 4.2.3 , and configured syslog on Cisco LMS . I hope to get other solution which can be easier than this.

thank you and good luck

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: