Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR Records Problem

mirna_12345
Level 1
Level 1

Dears,

Please be informed that i am facing a problem with CDR records. when i try to retireve them i am not able to get the records for the last 10 days.

Suppose that i retrieved them today(28 June) i will be able to view until 18 June only .

Kindly advice what could be the cause of the problem and how can we solve it.

Thank you for your help,

Mirna Khadra

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Gordon Ross
Level 9
Level 9

Check in Serviceability -> Tools -> CDR Management what your settings are under "General Parameters". CUCM is purging the records out of it's database based on parameters set there.

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Gordon Ross
Level 9
Level 9

Check in Serviceability -> Tools -> CDR Management what your settings are under "General Parameters". CUCM is purging the records out of it's database based on parameters set there.

GTG

Dear Gordon,

You can find in the attached image the settings under "General parameters".

Do we have to change any of the parameters?

Awaiting your feedback,

Thank you your reply

There's nothing obviously wrong there. (The settings are the same as on my system, and my data goes back to end of May)

Is your system very busy ?

GTG

Yes our system is very busy.

In which case there's just not enough room in the DB to hold all the calls, so they're getting purged out.

At the end of the day, the CUCM CDR/CMR DB is just a buffer for external data sinks. External 3rd party tools are much better at handling large amounts of data and running all sorts of reports on them.

GTG

Hi Gordon,

Do you thing this issue could be related to a bug ?

Note that the version of our CUCM is 7.1.3

Massive appologies. I've just realised that I've mis-read your question . Time for a slice of humble pie.

Check that CDRs haven't become disabled. System -> Service Parameters -> (Server) -> CallManager -> CDR Enabled Flag. (It's near the top of the list)

GTG

the CDR enable flag is set

Note that we are able to collect the CDR records but the last 10 days no :

Records from 31/5/2012 to 20/6/2012 are available today

Records from 31/5/2012 to 19/6/2012 were available yesterday

Thank you for your help,

Mirna

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: