Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR Repository Service

Vijay Patil
Level 3
Level 3

We are facing CDR Repository issue...

this service goes in hang state ...can we configure RTMT alert for this .....so that we can know "Cisco CDR Repository Manager" in not running

4 Replies 4

We run CUCM version 11.0 and there is the  CDRAgentSendFileFailed alert in RTMT on the Voice/Video tab, the description for which is :-

"This alert occurs when the CDRAgentSendFileFailed event is generated. This indicates that CDR Agent cannot send CDR files from CCM node to CDR Repository node within the CCM cluster"

It might be that this alert would be generated if the Repository Manager is in a hung state. Does that help at all?

Rich

Hello Richard,

CDR Repository i the one of reason for the alert "CDRAgentSendFileFailed"  below are few more reason for this alert .

- Have there been any changes in the network connectivity between the Publisher and the Subscriber due to which SFTP traffic (port 22) may be getting blocked ?

- Try restarting CDR Agent service running on the Subsriber server for which the alert was raised.

I am looking for the exact alert,...which indicates CDR Repository is in Hang state & need to restart this service

i am running CUCM 7.1 when  i tri to start "Cisco CDR Repository Manager" service is shows starting but after few mints it shows not runing

when i want to get CDR report is shows no data found in Database

pleas give me solution ......

Hello Waheed,

We faced service hang issue  for which we opened a TAC case for Cisco CDR Repository Manager"  but unfortunately  there was delay in collection of required logs & we are not able to find the Root cause for this..