cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CDRs -Search and Download the search more than 100

the Q
Level 1
Level 1

If I search CDRs and end up with more than 100 results, they get cut off.  The "email report" thing isn't set up either. I assume that list is cut off too?

If I download the CDRs I get everything and everyone in that date range.  Is there a way to search for a number and download more than 100, but not everyone? 

What I'm looking for is just a report of all calls for one person with two phones over two months.  There are probably 1000 or 2000 calls.

Is there something better in RTMT maybe?

2 Replies 2

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Working as designed, by default the search will return 100 records only.Refer below:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/9_1_1/car/CUCM_BK_C28A807A_00_cdr-analysis-reporting-admin-guide91/CUCM_BK_C28A807A_00_cdr-analysis-reporting-admin-guide91_chapter_011001.html#CUCM_RF_CFE6F29E_00

Regards

Deepak

Yes, I understand that the search on the screen returns a max of 100. 

What I would like to know is if I can download less than EVERYTHING.  If a search for ext5238 returns 400 records, can I download that somehow, or is my only option to download 300,000 CDRs and plow through them with Excel for an hour or two?