cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Certificate consolidation questions

gene
Level 1
Level 1

I have read several different sources about the certificate consolidation process. I am still unclear about a couple of few of the points.

We have 2 large 10.5 clusters. We are moving phones from one to the other and we want to be able to roll back if need be without any ITL issues.

1. When doing the consolidation should I pick TFTP or All? I have seen different sources have differing answers.

2. After the consolidation is finished I plan to import to both clusters so that phones should move freely in either direction. Is that right?

3. After the consolidation does the TVS and TFTP need to be restarted on all servers in the cluster or only certain ones?

4. Does this process cause the phones to reset? If not doe the phones need to reset in order to update the ITL file before attempting to move them to another cluster?

Thanks for any assistance!

20 Replies 20

yes thanks

Hi,
When I export certificates from my servers it only exports publisher’s certificate and certificates for my subscriber servers is not included in the exportet files.
What should I do in that case? Is that normal?

Thanks,

Hi Jaime,

The Video URL does not load

Regards,

jagifoto1

Hi Jaime, Can you possibly share the video link again as it appears to be broken

Regards
Taha

Link is broken actually. Can you share that again please.

Video is not available right now, it's not posted anywhere.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate