cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Certification Authority Proxy Function (CAPF) Information

michaeljbyrne
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to BAT this for all of the same type phones. It works fine when I do it one by one. This is the erros I get from BAT.

Update Phones - Query

Begin Time : 09/17/2008 22:12:17

Query :

SET Values :

genauthstring = false

tkAuthenticationMode = By Authentication String

Authentication String = 12345

Certificate Operation = Install/Upgrade

Certification Operation Completion Time = 2008:09:27:12:00

tkkeysize = 1024

Failure Details :

name Error Code Error Description

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEP00156389B3DF -243 BAT Exception

SEP0012DA8BC59B -243 BAT Exception

SEP001280558EAC -243 BAT Exception

SEP0014691B494E -243 BAT Exception

Any help would be great.

Thanks

4 Replies 4

Keith Fulcher
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Just to let you know...I ran into the same problem this weekend. Apparently CUCM 6.12 has a "Cisco Eyes Only" Bug with the ID: CSCsq62698. The TAC told me that there is no known workaround at the moment.

Hopefully they will come out with an update soon. This is not the first BAT Bug that I have run into on this version.

Hi,

Same issue for me...

With 6.1.2, unable to deploy LSC with BAT.

It's very critical for a wide migration in secure mode. A shame!

Yorick

There is an engineering release that tac told me would work. I would get back on the pone with them and ask them for it.

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your update. I will wait for your investigation results, and will open a case to get this ES release too.

I hope this bug is fixed in the 6.1(3) release which should be released in December...

Did you try to deploy LSC certs in the same time you create new Device profiles thanks to the CSV import of BAT?

If it's necessary to deploy manually LSC on each phone, it's take too much time and I think the only manageable solution is to use the MIC instead...

What do you think about it?

Thank you for your feedback.

Best regards,

Yorick

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: