cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CFwdALL not working and MWI Not Litghing and Call Manager 8.6

4665dridley
Level 1
Level 1

Weird problem started today.  Users cannot forward their phones and the MWI lamp will not come on.  This started happening to everyone today.  Vociemail works fine but the MSI lamp will not light.  I can manually forward a phone from Call Manager but the users cannot forward or unforard their phones.  This happens on 7945 and 7965 phones.  I did notive in the logs where something happend to Call Manager and the service stopped and started in the middle of the night. 

1 Publisher and 2 Subscribers and they are in sync. 

Call Manager 8.6 running on UCS

3 Replies 3

Have you checked the status of the Database Replication between publisher and subscribers?

In the CLI, you can issue the command utils dbreplication runtimestate to check status of DB replication. You should have 2's for all servers in the cluster. If not, there is some sort of replication issue.

Let us know.

Hope that helped. If so, please rate.

Yes, I have looked at that and they are all (2).

Avner Izhar
Level 3
Level 3

Something didn't came back from the service failure.

Try to manually stop and start the ccm service on the publisher and see if that solves it.

Wait a minute or three between the stop and the start so that everything fails over and then back.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: