Views
Helpful
Replies

Change default language of Ip phone on CUCM 10.5

johanbonvalet1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everybody,

I have Aa CUCM 10.5 installed, and i need to change the default-language of a DX80 inside my cluster to French,

Someon know , how can i do that?

Thx in advance

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

The default language is set in System/Enterprise Parameters in CUCM.

You'll need to ensure you have installed the French locale file on all your CUCM server in the cluster.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

View solution in original post

Hi

If you need to change locale to DX80 only, on phone configuration page, change the value User Locale if you previously installed French locale as correctly suggested by my buddy Aaron  + 5 :)

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

The default language is set in System/Enterprise Parameters in CUCM.

You'll need to ensure you have installed the French locale file on all your CUCM server in the cluster.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi

If you need to change locale to DX80 only, on phone configuration page, change the value User Locale if you previously installed French locale as correctly suggested by my buddy Aaron  + 5 :)

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Thanks!

we are about to install the combined newtork file and locale french file. Then we will see...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: