Views
Helpful
Replies

change from mpcc to enterprise firmware

rajkamath
Level 1
Level 1

Good day all, 

Have a 7811 cisco that originally came loaded with the enterprise firmware. ended up loading the mpcc firmware onto it and now don't find any option to revert back. Admin portal/under voice no tabs available for provisioning. stuck on this. any other way or is that device a dud going forward. 

On a separate note, was testing out to see what options if any are available to hookup the cisco to another third party ucm and guess have learned it the hard way to not mess around. 

Any advise would be very helpful. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

rajkamath
Level 1
Level 1

thanks for the reply. i have managed to revert back to the old firmware. went to HTTP://ip of phone/admin/upgrader?tftp://ip/loads file and it did the work. the tabs in the article never showed the tabs mentiioned.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

TechLvr
Spotlight
Spotlight

@rajkamath Please see below. 

F46CBCC7-AE1C-445D-8AA5-248530395182.jpeg

Also, I have heard, but not tested myself, that you can register to a MPP phone as a third party SIP phone to CUCM. Not sure, what limitations it would there would be if you can register this way. 

rajkamath
Level 1
Level 1

thanks for the reply. i have managed to revert back to the old firmware. went to HTTP://ip of phone/admin/upgrader?tftp://ip/loads file and it did the work. the tabs in the article never showed the tabs mentiioned.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: