Views
Helpful
Replies

Change in trunk configuration

hokokshun
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a intersite trunk configre with 4 digit prefix - 6XXX. The other site change location and have to use a new prefix of 18XXX but the server IP is still the same.

I change the route pattern to my their number 18XXX and the siginifcant digit from 4 (original) to 5 ( see attached). But there is still no dial tone when i dial thier extension. Did i missed out anywhere to configure?

THanks.                  

9 Replies 9

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Can u share the snapshot of route Patterns configured in CUCM?

regds,

aman

Here you goes.

Hi,

I just wanted to have snapshot of what all Route patterns u have configured in Call Manager ?

Please also check do u have any Extension/DN which is configured with 1 as starting.

regds,

aman

Hi,

Yes. I do have other route pattern starting with 1XXX.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I think this could be the issue.

can u try assigning other number to thid newly created RP?

regds,

aman

Hi aman,

I cant. the office over at 18XXX use these number and at another site, that office use 1XXX..

Need your advice.

Hi,

If possible, try changing the Dubai one to more specific

regds,

aman

Hi Aman,

You mean like changing 1XXX to 12XX? they have number ranging from 11XX to 16XX... if this is the case, i have to create many trunks.

Hi,

Can u try during maintenance hours changing route pattern  for Dubai to 1[1-6]XX and check?

regds,

aman

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: