cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Change Lines on phones - Trunk Intercluster problem.

Hi all, I have a problem, and I can not solve this, let me explain.

I have a physical IP Phone 7911G, on my Call manager 7.1.3, The phone as its own device pool, resource list, location, CSS etc, I've created a Non Gatekeeper Intercluster Trunk with another Call Manager, almost all my locations can call to the telephones of the new call manager except the locations from 5XXX.

The problem here is, when I change the lines on my phone, it does no get the trunk configuration letme explain.

(Same Phone)

Phone Line 5XXX --> Caling to 8XXX (no phisical configuration changed). Call Success

Phone Line 6XXX (change of line & partition)--> Caling to 8XXX (no phisical Phone configuration changed). Call Denied.

(Fast Busy Error)

At the first I thiught that is problem with the route pattern but I did a Dialed Number Analizer with the 6XXX ons 6XXX's partitions it was sucess, but the call is denied.

Then, I put a FAC on the route patter in order to ensure if is taking the pattern, this is the result.

(Same Phone)

Phone Line 6XXX --> Insert FAC number --> Caling to 8XXX (no phisical Phone configuration changed). Call Denied. (Fast Busy Error)

Phone Line 5XXX (Just changed line & partition --> Insert FAC number --> Caling to 8XXX (no phisical Phone configuration changed). Call Success.

Y' some DN's actually do Calls, and I just change DN for anothers and can not compelte the call.

Can someone tell me how can I do a super tracer route IPvoice Call Debug for this phone especially, with the 6XXX Dn's I down know y' 6XXX Dn's doesnt work and 4XXX and 5XXX' DN do work. (same phone, same device pool, same every thism just change phone line)

Ive' tried this

* Dialed number analizer por 6XXX's line (RouteThisPattern) OK

* Ping conectivity of every thing.

* ACL's (worthless) becuase i've working on the same phone.

* Tracerout (wrthless) cause i've working on the same phone.

* Configuration Phone (worthless) cause i've working on the same phone.

I just change for the original Line and it work's again. Even my PC with IPC (conected to the same cable of my 7911G Phone) can do the Calls using the Trunk.

The dialed number analyzer tells me that every thing is OK the that Line on that Calling Search Space.

The only posibility I could figure it, is que remote call manager has a configuration to block the 6XXX DN' Calls for that Trunk, that acomplish the symphtoms

How can I do a "traceroute" from my phone is order to see where is the problem of that FastBusy error and what kind of configuration do I need to do.?????

After all y returned my phone to the 5XXX line, It worked again for that trunk.

Notes:

Any other kind of call work for BOTH lines (Another intercluster Trunk, PSTN, GK, etc).

Dialed Numeber analizer for the phone works OK en both LINES. 5XXX and 6XXX

When phone has 6XXX line It take the Trunk Pattern, because when I call to 8XXX, the phone ask me for a FAC I configure b4 (then FAST BUSY TONE).

I've tested more phones arround the office and DO work good.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

When you say remote call manager, do you mean another CUCM cluster?

Are all CUCM server IPs defined within the ICTs on both sides?

Does the CSS on this phone have access to the partition of the route pattern pointing to the remote cluster?

Is the partition assigned to the remote phone assigned to CSS assigned to the ICT trunk?

Chris

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Does the CSS on this phone have access to the partition of the route pattern pointing to the remote cluster?

Is the partition assigned to the remote phone assigned to CSS assigned to the ICT trunk?

Chris

Yes, Both CM are CM's

Yes, they are,

Server 1

Server 2

Server 3

Yes it has, cause the test with FAC and the Dialed Number Analizer.

Yes, on Both sides, the route pattern is on primordial partitions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've done more tests, for example I cannot call with the line 6121 (existing Line), then.. after I assign to my phone the line 6129 (new line, has the same parameter f the 6121 line), apply the changes, and then the call succed. :S

I'm starting to think only new 6XXX lines will work and existing 6XXX lines will not work, I would try to deleting DN 6121 and then crete it again.

BUT THAT SOUNDS ABUSRD.!

Hi Cris, This problem was Solved, it was the other Admin of the remote cluster, He did not wrote the correct IP's In the Trunk.

Thanks for your help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: