Views
Helpful
Replies

change the tone of the message left by callers, Cisco unity

Vencola
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

on Cisco unity connection (10.5) or on the newer version, I have dedicated a mailbox to receive message from users to give anonymous reviews or complains about the company.  the question is can I change the tone of these message left by users so the message remain anonymous, we don't need the user who has access to this message box to recognize the user who left the message.

BR, 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I think what you're asking is to make them sound robotic/different from their actual voice to hide their identity, if so, no, CUC has no way to do that.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I think what you're asking is to make them sound robotic/different from their actual voice to hide their identity, if so, no, CUC has no way to do that.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Celso Silva
Level 1
Level 1

not sure if you will find any solution for that... perhaps take a different approach and provide only transcription from voicemail messages left to that mailbox?

https://community.cisco.com/t5/ip-telephony-and-phones/unity-connection-speech-to-text-transcription/td-p/3742408

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: