Views
Helpful
Replies

CIPC for Windows 10 compatibility

ccg-collab1
Level 2
Level 2

Hi All,

May I know if the latest version of CIPC is compatible to windows 10, or if not is there a workaround for it to work?

Appreciate your response,

21 Replies 21

I just tried it 06 /25/2018on the 64 bit windows 10 version , it does not work , you cannot set the tftp server addresses manually.

natf
Level 1
Level 1

Going off of this is Cisco Desktop Agent 10.6 supported for Windows 10?  If it's not, what version is compatible with Windows 10. 

Thank you

soundleee
Level 1
Level 1

Of course we support. Icon Right "Run as administrator"

Are you serious? It doesn't work!!! CIPC doesn't work correctly on Windows 10 x64... The "great and very smart" Cisco forget, what today 2018 year and 32-bit and windows 7 - it's day after yesterday!!!

Tássio Duarte
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone!

I already had the bug problem (CSCvc46415), the CIPC intermittently closed for no apparent reason on Windows 10 OS. After much struggle with the TAC, they send me the version of CIPC 8.6.6.1, it is not available on the cisco site and can only be provided by TAC. Fortunately I have this version here with me and I share it with you! As this file is too large (82MB), I'll be sharing via Google Drive. Follow the download link below:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1p3sMIKMNB7j32I4zJb34DdxMVVytQxy1

After applying this new version, the problem of incompatibility with Windows 10 OS is gone.

If this post is useful and your issue is solved, please rate this post.

I am happy to help you guys!

Tássio Duarte

Cisco IP Communicator v 8.6(14) available from TAC

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: