cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CIPC - headset not showing in drop down of tuning wizard

allysonblake
Level 1
Level 1

So I have been having issues with CIPC all week, I think most are finally resolved and can get the app to open, but now when I try and use audio tuning wizard to setup, I don't see headset in drop down option. I have tried using Logitech and Microsoft usb headset, changed usb ports, verified latest drivers are installed, etc.  Still nothing.  Any ideas?

5 Replies 5

Wilson Samuel
Level 7
Level 7

Which OS you are running?

Regards

windows 7, just had software push to office 365 last week and that's when certain apps stop working as expected

I've been having this issue myself since for quite some time now.  On Windows 7 Enterprise myself.  I just resort to using other methods to make test calls, like the built in microphone on the laptop.

Do you use that for the audio tuning wizard? The default sound option?  Then after that all my calls come through speaker laptop which is not really ideal for me.  Hoping there is a solution that someone can provide to us.

allysonblake
Level 1
Level 1

Hoping to bump this question up and get help on a solution, still unable to get communicator to recognize any headsets - any ideas?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: