cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CIPC phones wont register when they are allocated to a device pool

Geo Gon
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all, here I am again, with some probs.

The issue this time is that my CIPC phones will fail to register (Registration rejected security error) when I allocate them to a Device Pool.

The funny thing is, that i have one CIPC that is working just fine, on or off the device pool, all other 3 CIPCs are not.

As soon as I remove them from the pool and reboot them, they will register fine.

ps: this is in a lab enviroment only and I'm using CUCM 8.6

Any ideas?

thanks

4 Replies 4

dhananjeyan_t
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,  pls check the capacity on Servers associated to device pool u allocate the CIPC .

Hi, I'm still quite new to all this.

How do I check that?

Thanks

To solve Complete this procedure:

Procedure

Step 1 Make sure the LSC is installed under the personal certificate store. From Start > Run, enter

certmgr.msc.

Step 2 Select Personal > Certificates, and make sure the device name on the certificate matches the

Cisco IP Communicator device name (right-click > Preferences > Network tab > Device Name

section).

Step 3 For Cisco Unified Communications Manager Releases other than 4.x, on the Phone Configuration page,

click Reset to clear the configuration cache on the TFTP server.

For Cisco Unified Communications Manager Release 4.x, on the Phone Configuration page, click Reset

Phone to clear the configuration cache on the TFTP server.

I have already tried it and did not work.

When I go to my certificates, there is nothing under "Personal".

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: