cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 12.5 UCM Phone Support 7911 / 7912 / 7912G?

ThePorthos
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am figuring out which phones I will need to decomission and what I can keep online if I am planning on moving off of 11.0 to 12.5. I have read that 7912s will no longer be supported current-post 11.5, does this apply for 7912G (if there is such a thing) or just 7912s? Same question for 7911s, will they and the G model be supported in 12.5?

I am a little confused on the versioning of 7911 and 12s versus the G versions in this regard.

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

They're the exact same phone as far as CUCM is concerned, look at your CUCM and they'll just say 7911 or 7912 in the device drop-down, the G was just a SKU for global phones.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

They're the exact same phone as far as CUCM is concerned, look at your CUCM and they'll just say 7911 or 7912 in the device drop-down, the G was just a SKU for global phones.

HTH

java

7911's are still supported in 12.5, correct? Just seems odd that 7912s are not and that 7911's would be.

Can't recall exactly, the RNs for 12.5 have the full list of deprecated devices.

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: