Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 6825 - Firmware download not avaliable

GISVPN
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am planning the upgrade of the Cisco 6825 phone and the associated DECT basestations, I am having problems however downloading the firmware for the Cisco 6825 phone itself -- the basestations firmware (DBS 210I could download no problem.

Can anyone confirm if they also have an issue with downloading the firmware for the 6825 phone or is it just me? I tried two different computers on two different networks, but same error (as below).

I am downloading from: https://software.cisco.com/download/home/286323496/type/286320168/release/4.8.1?catid=280789323

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

its only for you. i was able to download.

NithinEluvathingal_0-1678592946282.png

Response Signature

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

What issues are you facing when downloading the files ? For me i have no problems.

If its about the additional entitlement message you receive when downloading the files, then you must attach the smartnet contract with your ID. To download files from Cisco portal, your account must have required privileges.

Response Signature

Hi @Nithin Eluvathingal -- not sure if you saw the attached screenshot in the last post, but this was the error. Copying the text below:

This page isn’t working

download-ssc.cisco.com didn’t send any data.

ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

Are you able to download this specific one:

Release 4.8.1 IPDect-PH6825.0480MPP-12_REL.zip - 10-Sep-2020

its only for you. i was able to download.

NithinEluvathingal_0-1678592946282.png

Response Signature

Thanks @Nithin Eluvathingal, that helped. I tried in Incognito mode (in Chrome) and it downloaded fine; strange problem, btu thanks again for confirming. 

This also happens to me from time to time. Deleting all *.cisco.com cookies and then restarting Chrome helps. This is very annoying.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: