Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 7821 Immediately Disconnects After Calling MeetMe Conference

AntDPre
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Community,

Having a weird issue that just started seemingly for no reason. I have a CME v12 that I have two sets of DNs configured on. One set of DNs (let's call it EXTERNAL) is used for calling internally and externally. The other set of DNs (let's call it INTERNAL) is used for internal calls only. I have several conference lines configured and, until today, all phones, regardless of the DN used, were able to join the conference. All phones can call each other and phones using the INTERNAL DNs can initiate and join the conference. All EXTERNAL phones can no longer initiate or join the conference. When I try to initiate or join the conference from phones using the EXTERNAL DNs they connect to the conference and then immediately drop out. I only have two active conference participants at the moment so it's not a max participants thing. I have compared the entire running config (VOICE REGISTER POOL and VOICE REGISTER DN) for a phone using the INTERNAL DNs and a phone using the EXTERNAL DNs. There is no difference in configuration that would account for this. I can't think of any reason why phones using the EXTERNAL DNs would all of a sudden have issues dialing into the conference. 

All phone models are 7821. 

Can anyone provide any insight into what might be going on?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

AntDPre
Level 1
Level 1

Issue resolved. For whatever reason the phones using the EXTERNAL DNs just needed to be reset. Should have done this initially but didn't think to do so. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

AntDPre
Level 1
Level 1

Issue resolved. For whatever reason the phones using the EXTERNAL DNs just needed to be reset. Should have done this initially but didn't think to do so.