Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 7925G Docking station

Hi Support

I have a question regarding how the Cisco 7925G IP phone charges.  I see pics of docking stations for this on the web but i cannot find any information on the dock or a SKU to order this by.  Please see below items I would like to quote on and please confirm if there is a docking station included or if not please provide me with a SKU to order this by.

This is what i proposed....

CP-7925G E-K9=           Cisco 7925G ETSI: Battery/Power Supply

CP-7925G-SW-K9-E=  Cisco 7925 Software, ETSI

CP-Batt-7925G-STD = Cisco 7925G Battery/Standard

CP-PWR-7925G-CE=   Cisco Power Supply for Central Europe

LIC-CUCM-USR-A=     Unified Communications Manager Enhanced Single User-Under 1K Cisco License Fee

Thank you very much!

Message was edited by: Chris Jansen van Rensburg

7 Replies 7

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Thanks! This one is a bit big as there will only be around 2 phones.  But thanks in any way!

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

No desktop charger is included.

This document indicates that is available from a third-party vendor

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6788/phones/ps379/ps9900/data_sheet_c78-505441.html

Be aware, the document you referenced is for the 7921, and does not mentions 7925.

From the document I had linked above:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6788/phones/ps379/ps9900/data_sheet_c78-505441.html

To enhance the user experience, Cisco and its third-party partners offer many accessories for the Cisco® Unified Wireless IP Phones 7921G and 7925G. Universal accessories apply to both models, while other accessories are model specific.

So, "caveat emptor".

I believe the manufacturer is ZCover.

Thanks alot for pointing that out to me.  We specialize in VC not IP phones.... Trying to help an existing customer out. Will advise that they contact the ZCover directly, I aint getting involved!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: