cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 7937

chingkiatlee
Level 1
Level 1

Did anyone configure the Cisco 7937 conference phone in a meeting room where surround with glass wall?

9 Replies 9

frlindse
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Lee,

Not sure what you are wanting help with?  Is this 7937 registered to CUCM or CME?

Hi Flindse,

Ya. My cisco 7937 is registered in cucm 7.1(5b). It running on MCS 7835-l3 server.

Any idea?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Centronix
Level 1
Level 1

Yes, but I'm not sure I understand what the problem is. Please clarify

Hi Centronix,

My problem is my customer having a conference room 16 x 32 ft with cisco 7937 installed on the middle of the room.

But this room is cover with surrounding glass cause of design (2 side transparent glass and 2 side board glass)

So when the time we make the conference call, the called party always received the echo sound when the calling party spoke.

markhayek
Level 1
Level 1

certain load versions of the 7937 have remote microphone sensitivity problems that cause sound quality problems.  ask TAC about a newer load that addresses the remote mic issues.  it resolved our problems with large conf rooms with lots of reverb, causing the mics to pick up too much of the sounds.

Hi Markhayek,

What is the version do you faced this problem?

What is the version are you currently using?

Thank you

it was occurring in load 1.3-4   we are now using 1.4.2-75.   BUt we are having some DHCP issues, see my other post last week.

Hi Markhayek,

I seem to be having the same problem of remote mic sensitivity. After upgrading the your 7937 to load 1.4.2-76, did you manage to fix the DHCP issue.

I need to do an upgrade to this (1.4.2-76) version but i want to know if the dhcp issue is a bug with this version of firmware for the 7937.

Thanks.

chingkiatlee
Level 1
Level 1

Dear all,

After I upgraded latest version, the problem seems like still there.

But I do not have the dhcp issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: