Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 7942 registered to UCM 12.0 but has no ITL

test60
Level 1
Level 1

hi expert,

Just try to make sense , Cisco 7942 able to registered to UCM 12.0, but the in Security setting, the "Trust List" has no CTL or ITL file.

- What they use to talk if no ITL  to UCM 12.0 , we not using "Prepare Cluster for Rollback to pre 8.0 "

- What likely happened , why they able to register?

thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Have you tested to do a factory reset on one of the affected phones to see if it makes any difference? The error message indicate that the phone doesn’t get any configuration from TFTP as it doesn’t trust it. You could also try to do any change in CUCM and verify if the change is visible on the phone. At times when I’ve had TAC engineers verifying ITL problem they have about always turned on or off the web service on the phone and then verified if you either can or cannot access the web page of the phone.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

test60
Level 1
Level 1

It also has error message :

----------------------

Error Updating Locale

Load Authentication Failed

No CTL File Installed

File Not Found : CTLFile.tlv

Have you tested to do a factory reset on one of the affected phones to see if it makes any difference? The error message indicate that the phone doesn’t get any configuration from TFTP as it doesn’t trust it. You could also try to do any change in CUCM and verify if the change is visible on the phone. At times when I’ve had TAC engineers verifying ITL problem they have about always turned on or off the web service on the phone and then verified if you either can or cannot access the web page of the phone.

Response Signature

change is working, i can web access to.  it is firmware issue. tks

Well if you know that it’s a firmware problem why do you ask for help? Upgrade the firmware to a version with a fix whatever problem you face.

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: