Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 7965 doesn't show Corporate directory option

Bhavani Sankar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have a problem with cisco 7965 IP phones related to corporate directory. I am not even able to view the Corporate directory option in 5th position. I am only able to view personal directory. Kindly suggest.

IP phone version SCCP45.9-3-1SR1-1S

System version: 8.5.1.11900-21 Unrestricted

Regards

Sankar.

8 Replies 8

Stephen Welsh
Level 4
Level 4

That sounds like it may be an ITL Issue, try deleting the ITL File from the phone and see if that fixes it.

To delete the ITL File it's:

Settings > 4 > 5 > 2 > More > Erase

Note: The phone settings need to be unlocked first.

Thanks

Stephen

Hi Stephen,

Basically ITL file deletion would help out only if we get an error" Host not found" when we click "Corporate Directory". Correct me if i am wrong. My issue is, I am not able to find the "Corporate Directory " option itself.

Regards

Sankar.

Have you checked the enterprise parameters for the directory and also on the phone.

should something like

https://ipaddress/ccmcip/xmldirectory.jsp

Hi m.batts,

All the config is in place. I am also able to view the URL in Phone also.This issue is only for one of the Device pool in UK. Remaining are fine.

Regards

Sankar.

Does this affect all the phones or just one phone?

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

Hi Aokanlawon,

This issue is only for one of the Device pool in UK. Remaining are fine.

Regards

Sankar.

Can you use the command below from a windows machine to download th econfig file for one of the phones and attach here..

tftp -i 10.1.1.1 get SEP0000DEADBEEF.cnf.xml -----change the ip and mac address to  match yours

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

Hi Aokanlawon,

To download that file from the phone i am facing problem as i am in India Vlan and the phone is in UK Vlan.I am also not able to download the file from my desk phone as well.

Regards

Sankar.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: