cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 8841

mgayoso
Level 1
Level 1

Hello I have the cisco 8841 phone and I have the 128 page phone guide and still am not seeing the instruction to activate my voicemail, please help.

6 Replies 6

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Is this phone registered to Cisco CUCM/CUE or non-Cisco call manager?

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

As Leo asked please provide the voicemail platform and version you have in your environment. After that we can point you to proper end user guides, which also vary based on conversation style you are using on your platform.

saccotexas
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, is it possible to change the ring patterns on a Cisco 8841 ?  example: I would like it to ring 3 time at the front desk phone, then ring all the phones after 3 rings.

None of that is handled by your phone itself, the phone is a dumb endpoint, that is all handled in whatever you use for call control (assuming it's capable of doing what you ask)

If you're an end user, reach out to your IT team for this.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi there

As Jaime suggested, it depends on the backend PBX. if you are using Cisco CUCM, you can create hunt groups to achieve that 

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution"***

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: