Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 8851 Call Log History on Shared Lines

tracy.loaiza
Level 1
Level 1

Hello -

I have a Profit Formula Team that has each other's lines on each Team Member's phones for coverage. (as shared lines) - They all use Cisco 8851 phones with the 28-buttoon AKEM expansion module. They need to be able to use their own call log history, under applications, to view ALL Missed, Placed, Received for each of the lines on their phones. I have the Log Missed Calls box checked on each line, each phone. I also have Enabled Record Call Log from Shared Line in each phone as well. When testing, they are only capturing one or two calls for the shared lines, which i am thinking are the missed only. They can obviously see their long list of missed, placed, rec'd. Just not for the shared lines. When she accesses the log at another phone, for that individual direct line, she sees a large list on the user's phone. That is not being captured on the other team member's logs. Any ideas on what I may have missed to make this work? Thanks!

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: