Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Cisco 8851 Wallpaper

So I followed the following:

Installing the wallpaper for Cisco IP Phone 8841, 8851, 8861

Due to the wallpaper file download folder changes, need to manually install wallpaper files into CUCM for this 1st release. If see the alert about couldn't find wallpaper files when opening wallpaper setting menu, then please do below steps to install.

1.      Download 8841_51_61_wallpaper.zip and unzip to your local folder

2.      Log in to Cisco Unified OS Administration web page.

3.      Under the Software Upgrades menu, select TFTP File Management.

4.      Click Upload File button.

5.      In the newly popped up window, click Browse and select one of the unzipped files like List.xml. Input "Desktops/800x480x24" in the Directory field then click Upload File.

6.      Repeat the above step to upload all files in the zip.

7.      Close the Upload File window and restart TFTP service as mentioned in firmware installation.

8.      Verify on phone's wallpaper menu to see whether you can see those wall papers.

I added all files to both the Publisher and the Subscriber. Restarted TFTP on each. But I am still getting the "Unable to obtain additional wallpapers from server" message

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Cisco Employee

Start by making sure that

Start by making sure that your List.xml is correct, then the format for the images.

Be aware of:  CSCus27001 Documentation: background image size/path for 88xx phones is 800x480x24

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
2 REPLIES 2
Hall of Fame Cisco Employee

Start by making sure that

Start by making sure that your List.xml is correct, then the format for the images.

Be aware of:  CSCus27001 Documentation: background image size/path for 88xx phones is 800x480x24

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Beginner

Problem was with the list.xml

Thanks!

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
August's Community Spotlight Awards