Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 8865 Hedset bep bep problem

jluis_alves
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

A have an issue with a 8865 phone. When i pick up the head set only hear a continuous Bep bep bep.

someone was facing this issue?

How can i perform a factory reset?

thanks

1 Accepted Solution
7 Replies 7

You have not mentioned, which platform are you using this phone on? If you are using CUCM, kindly check if the phone registered or not. CUCM has to provide the dial-tone. Find the below link helpful for the factory reset.
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/8800-series/english/adminguide/P881_BK_C136782F_00_cisco-ip-phone-8800_series/P881_BK_C136782F_00_cisco-ip-phone-8811-8841_chapter_01111.html

In case there is an issue feel free to post with all the relevant details

HTH
Regards
Abhay

Kindly rate all helpful posts !!!
Regards
Abhay Singh Reyal
The Only Way To Do Great Work Is To Love What You Do. If You Haven’t Found It Yet, Keep Looking. Don’t Settle

Hi Abhay, 

Thanks for your response.

We are using cucm, and the phone is registered.

Whem i pick up the head set to do a call i hear this bep bep bep bep... But when i calll directly with speaker this don't happens.

Try using another another headset form a working one or see what o you get after doing a factory reset.

Regards
Abhay
Regards
Abhay Singh Reyal
The Only Way To Do Great Work Is To Love What You Do. If You Haven’t Found It Yet, Keep Looking. Don’t Settle

Hi already tried with another headset and have the same behavior.

What about factory reset?

Regards
Abhay
Regards
Abhay Singh Reyal

I think i will try to do a firmware upgrade. Have you some manual how to do this?

Thanks,