cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 8945 Bluetooh headset, Does hookswitch option has been deleted?

Hi,

Running: CUCM 9.1.1, Cisco 8945G (firmware 8945.9-3-2-11).

I have installed a bluetooh headset with a Cisco 8945, right now is "working" but call can't be answer if the Phones' s Headset button is not pressed so it 's not a "wireless" solution. For 79XX series the hook-switch option has to be enable to enable this feature for Plantronic headset but I can't find that option in CUCM for 8945 phones.

Additionally, we are in the process to buy some Plantronics headset but would like to know if cable APC-82 EHS (replacing lifter) will work for 8945 phones

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

Paul Kent-Smith
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Leo

I believe for the 89xx series phones that the 'Electronic Hookswitch feature' is configured from the preferences menu directly from the phone.

Take a look there and report back if this works for you

Regards

Thankyou. This worked for me on the 8945 handsets.

Leo Salcie,

I have used the Plantronics headsets with my phone and they are great. I am unsure about the APC-82 EHS working with the phone, but Headsets Direct has a great guide to find what headsets are compatible with your phone.

It looks like these are compatible from what I see from Headsets Direct's website, any H Series and wireless headset that they sell. There are also some others.

This information can be found at: 

http://www.headsetsdirect.com/cisco-headsets-everything-you-need-to-know-for-cisco-telephones?utm_source=Forums&utm_medium=Rick&utm_campaign=Marketably