Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 9951 busy tone on line 2 when line 1 is in conversation

skirk1983
Level 1
Level 1

Hej

I have some users with two DN/lines configured on there Device Profile. But if line 1 is busy and you call line 2, you don't get a busy tone. But a message pops up on the display, that there is a incoming call on line 2. I want a busy tone and vice versa. So if line 2 is in a conversation, and you call line 1 you should hear a busy tone.

The busy trigger on both DN's is set to 1.

IP Phones: Cisco 9951.

CM version: CUCM version 8.6.2.20000-2.

Best regards

Kristian

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Kristian,

I didnt read your posts properly. So the answer is NO. The busy trigger on line 1 does not have any impact on line 2.

Please rate all useful posts

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Try and configure huntstop on the ephone-dn

e.g

ephone-dn 1

huntstop channel

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hi,

Can I configure it from the CM web-administration?

Thanks

Kristian

I cant remember off the top of my head, but I think it is possible

Oh sorry. We are running a CUCM and not CME. Sorry. Is it possilbe to configure in CUCM?

In cucm under the line configure busy trigger and max number of calls to be 1

Thanks but as I wrote I have already set the Busy Trigger to 1. But you don't get a busy tone if line 1 is in a conversation and you are calling line 2.

Is it not possible?

Regarding this thread: https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2130824 it's not possilbe

Kristian,

I didnt read your posts properly. So the answer is NO. The busy trigger on line 1 does not have any impact on line 2.

Thanks for your help anyway

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: