Announcements

Views
Helpful
Replies
skirk1983
Beginner

Cisco 9951 busy tone on line 2 when line 1 is in conversation

Hej

I have some users with two DN/lines configured on there Device Profile. But if line 1 is busy and you call line 2, you don't get a busy tone. But a message pops up on the display, that there is a incoming call on line 2. I want a busy tone and vice versa. So if line 2 is in a conversation, and you call line 1 you should hear a busy tone.

The busy trigger on both DN's is set to 1.

IP Phones: Cisco 9951.

CM version: CUCM version 8.6.2.20000-2.

Best regards

Kristian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kristian,

I didnt read your posts properly. So the answer is NO. The busy trigger on line 1 does not have any impact on line 2.

Please rate all useful posts

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Try and configure huntstop on the ephone-dn

e.g

ephone-dn 1

huntstop channel

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hi,

Can I configure it from the CM web-administration?

Thanks

Kristian

I cant remember off the top of my head, but I think it is possible

Oh sorry. We are running a CUCM and not CME. Sorry. Is it possilbe to configure in CUCM?

In cucm under the line configure busy trigger and max number of calls to be 1

Thanks but as I wrote I have already set the Busy Trigger to 1. But you don't get a busy tone if line 1 is in a conversation and you are calling line 2.

Is it not possible?

Regarding this thread: https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2130824 it's not possilbe

Kristian,

I didnt read your posts properly. So the answer is NO. The busy trigger on line 1 does not have any impact on line 2.

View solution in original post

Thanks for your help anyway

Create
Recognize Your Peers
Content for Community-Ad