cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 9951 Conference issue

Chris Garcia
Level 1
Level 1

I just installed 4 9951 IP phones running on version 8.5. The issue I am having is they are able to establish a conference using the conference hard button .... but they never hear any audio. They also can hit details soft key and it will show the list of the users in the conference.

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What CFB are you using?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

The CFB being used it registered to CUCM... not sure if that answered the question are am I looking in the wrong place?

OK, then try resetting the CFB, or the IPVMS.

Also, make sure you're only using G711

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

If this is a hardware conference bridge please post "sh run" from the router, ensure the SCCP protocol and CCM Group is bound to an interface.

HTH,

Chris

We seem to be having the same issue with the 9951 (SIP) Phone ONLY, every other model we are able to conference calls just fine. We notice on the 9951 its stuck at loading while trying to conference in a call.  Our H/W and S/W CFB are registered and associated to correct MRGL/DP and Phone.  Any ideas?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: