We are currently looking for an adapter that will connect the Analog telephone device to the Desktop and do the following:
1. Audio streaming from Analog phone to the Desktop sound card
2. Audio streaming from Desktop microphone input into the Analog phone.
This is so that the agents can use desktop microphone and speaker instead of Analog phone.
For the above requirement, we came across your product "Cisco ATA 186 Analog Telephone Adapter" through your web site and interested to know the following:
1. Whether this adapter can fit our requirement mentioned above
2. Is there any other products which can be used for our requirement.
3. We would also like to know about the pricing information and technical specifications for the product.
Kindly revert back with the requested details and also provide your contact numbers so we can reach out to discuss more about this.
Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: