SelcukTosun4772
Level 1
Level 1

How I can add the ATA-192 to CUCM. thank you

7 Replies 7

Dennis Mink
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Just do phone > add. And choose ata as your device type.

Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.

George Sotiropoulos
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

I believe ATA-192 is delivered by Cisco for "multiplatform" use, which means it is for PBXs other than CUCM.

On the other hand, since it is running SIP, you may to register the device on CUCM as a 3rd-party SIP device. Unfortunately, I havent tested it yet, but you may give it a try and let us know.

George

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies

Hi George,

I just checked to CUCM but it seems the ata 192 is not on the list. the System version: 11.5.1.16900-16.

You will not find it listed on the list with available device types. What is worth trying is to add it as a "Third Party SIP Device (Basic)" and check if it operational and if you get what you need, in terms of telephony.

George

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies

it has been configured as you said but it could not be able to register to CUCM. I also tried with Ekiga software and then it is registered successfully. Does ATA192 has a configuration web page like as other Third Party Sip Devices ?

You should be able to access it via https://X.X.X.X:80, since access to its web page is enabled by default

now I can able to access to ATA 192. I already configured to CUCM side as like Third Party, but I don't understand the ATA SIP Configuration.