cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Attendant Console Standard 10.6 ( no audio )

Vector5678
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ,

I installed Cisco attendant console standard 10.6 on window 7 ( 64-bit ) and successfully registered with CUCM 10.5.x.

After that , login to Cisco attendant console and try to call to other IP phones. I can make the call and other IP phones is ringing but unable to hear anything from cisco attendant console.

so that I tried to call from other IP phone to cisco attendant console. I could see the incoming call but couldn't hear the ringing and I could even answer but still no sound.

I checked the PC sound card and drivers but all are working fine.

Could you advise on that issue to solve it.

Thank you!

Best Regards,

VT

6 Replies 6

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

AC is a client that controls a phone, not a soft phone, Are you answering the call from the IP phone you logged onto with AC?

Hi Chris,

Yes, I answered the call from IP phone and connection is established between AC and IP phone but could not hear anything in both sides.

Best Regards,

VT

What is you just make a phone call directly between the phones?

phone to phone is working fine.

The only problem is that no ringing sound in AC when incoming call arrived

Even though I answered the call, still no sound.

I checked the PC sound card and driver is also working fine.

Could you advise how to solve it.

Hi,

Is there any additional file suppose to install like media file or Etc? 

Vector5678,

Why are you checking your sound card?

When you use CUACS, the audio is delivered by the Cisco phone, if you don´t have any Cisco phone, try to use a Jabber client.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: