Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Business Edition 3000 for Ukraine

Hello Guys

Please advise me.

My company is situated in Ukraine. I would like to implement the Cisco Business Edition 3000. The product is well suitable for my business needs.

But my local reseller tells me that this product is unavailable because it doesn't have the Ukrainian dial plan. And the Cisco BE 3000 couldn't be configured for Ukraine because the product has a small range of preconfigured dial plans that couldn't be modified by any way.

Is it true? Or this is a bullshit and I must change my reseller?

The Cisco Business Edition 3000 is ideal solution for me. And I don't want to implement nonflexible CUCME or expensive CUCM.

2 Replies 2

VictorCL59
Level 1
Level 1

Oh... I'm also interested in it. Can I customise Cisco BE 3000 for any dial plan or another option I want?   

Robert Thomas
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

The BE 3000 is relatively new to our portafolio, I would believe dialplan have not been developed yet for a lot of countries. I haven't had the chance to work on the lab with it yet but I'll do some research about the dial-plan implementation for the BE 3000.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: