Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Call Detailed record

Ajith Nayak
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

In order to fetch a reports of a couple of users for 3- 4 months from CDR - called, calling, time, Date, Duration, we have to go via

CDR- > export CDR- -> and select date and time, However it will fetch huge details which will impact Processor to my understanding. and further filter it in Excel, covert time etc etc ( Pain)

Or Using third party billing software.

Is there any way to get the details without any third party software/or impacting the CPU. As I do not require all the users detail it is only specific to couple of user

Rgds,

Ajith

3 Replies 3

ramiz.shaikh1
Level 1
Level 1

We can get specific user details from CDR >> search >> by user/phone number/SIP URL

-Then add extension numbers of those users 

-Select all extensions

-select date range and then search.

Please confirm if this is the answer you were seeking 

Thanks Ramiz for the reply appreciated,

To my understanding it only gives you data of called ,calling, call type, No time stamp and No specific date. :(

Rgds,

ajith

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

[+5] to Ramiz.

Hi Ajith,

CDR Search By User Extension

Only CAR administrators can use the CDR search by user extension feature. You can search CDRs by user or extension to analyze call details for the first 100 records that satisfy the search criteria. If more than 100 records are returned, the results are truncated. Each page displays a maximum of 20 records.

Note The number of records in the CAR reports is limited to 5000 records in PDF format and 20,000 records in CSV format. If the number of records exceeds this limit, a message is displayed that the results are truncated. To avoid this, you can reduce the date range and generate the reports; or, if you are using PDF format, you can use CSV format instead.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/3_3_2/ccmsrvs/sscar.html#wp1023415

You can have a look into third party software from Comm South which can help u in generating the customised report.

http://www.commsouth.com/products.php

regds,

aman