cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Call Manager Free license for Training

Shahab Salour
Level 1
Level 1

I am going to setup a Cisco IP-Telephoney lab & looking for Cisco Call Manager free software license (What is Cisco has authorized for this purpose).

Is there any available?

Please help me.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

That is sort of true. But if you install CUCM in VMware you'll get one node license and a bunch of DLUs (or whatever name Cisco nowadays use). The newer versions have a time limit, 60 days I think. That should give you plenty of time to lab and study.

Best of luck. :)

Please remember to rate all useful posts.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Response Signature

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

No, Cisco does not provide free licenses for study purposes.

That is sort of true. But if you install CUCM in VMware you'll get one node license and a bunch of DLUs (or whatever name Cisco nowadays use). The newer versions have a time limit, 60 days I think. That should give you plenty of time to lab and study.

Best of luck. :)

Please remember to rate all useful posts.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Response Signature

Yes, but the issue also that the UC bundled media for lab purposes is legally sold only to official partners that are already UC certfied.

is there any possibility to download a trial/demo version of CUCM?

There is no demo version..You can get the media through your cisco channel partners..There is something called a NFU. If you have any cisco partner you can ask them...Where are you based? If you are based in the UK, I could burn a media and send to you by post

Please rate all useful posts

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Please rate all useful posts

As mentioned above. Not "any cisco partner". Only UC certfied partners can legally buy the NFR UC bundle.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: