Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco call Manager version 3.2

lalit
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

I have a Cisco 7911G IP Phone and i want to install it on Cisco Call Manager Version 3.2.Please let know whether it will support or not.I have seen in the document that it supports only on Cisco CallManager version 3.3(5) SR1 or later.

Let me know what is the procedure to add 7911G ip phone.

Thanks & Regds,

Lalit

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You're right, unless you have 3.3(5) there's no way you can add that phone.

Supported CallManager Versions

This Cisco Unified IP Phone 7911G firmware release is supported with the  following Cisco CallManager versions. If you are running Cisco Unified  CallManager release 3.0, 3.1, or 3.2, you must upgrade to Cisco Unified  CallManager release 3.3(5) or later before you install this firmware  release.

Cisco CallManager version 3.3(5)  SR1 or later

Cisco CallManager version  4.0(2a) SR2b or later

Cisco CallManager version 4.1(3)  SR1 or later

ciscocm.3-3-DevPack-66.3.exe, or later

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/7911g/firmware/7_2_2/english/release/notes/11RN722.html

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You're right, unless you have 3.3(5) there's no way you can add that phone.

Supported CallManager Versions

This Cisco Unified IP Phone 7911G firmware release is supported with the  following Cisco CallManager versions. If you are running Cisco Unified  CallManager release 3.0, 3.1, or 3.2, you must upgrade to Cisco Unified  CallManager release 3.3(5) or later before you install this firmware  release.

Cisco CallManager version 3.3(5)  SR1 or later

Cisco CallManager version  4.0(2a) SR2b or later

Cisco CallManager version 4.1(3)  SR1 or later

ciscocm.3-3-DevPack-66.3.exe, or later

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/7911g/firmware/7_2_2/english/release/notes/11RN722.html

HTH

java

HTH

java

Hi Java,

Thanks for the reply.

Can you please let me know the procedure to upgrade from 3.3(2) to 3.3(5) CCM version.please provide the link so that i can download same from Cisco site.

The CCM version 3.3(5) is end of support and end of life.Upgrading from 3.3(2) to 3.3(5) ccm version is a big procedure or we can apply a 7911G phone patch so that i can add it to the server.

Please let me know.

Thanks & Regds,

Lalit

Download is avaialble at CCO.

No, as already mentioned, there is no way to add that device unless you're running 3.3(5) and apply the devicepack I mentioned.

HTH

java

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: