cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CallManager Attendant Console Question

systemtek
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, im having a few issues with Cisco CallManager Attendant Console on CCM7.  Individual numbers work ok no problems.  I need to set this up now in a live enviroment with 2 phones/PC's. 

I have set a "Line Group" a "Hunt List" and a "Hunt Pilot" and added the two phone numbers to this, and when calling the hunt pilot this works ok, so now i created a "Pilot Point" for this, there is already one created called ACpilot so i created a new one as i think this one is been used for another site we have.  I created it and added a line to it, added the two numbers to the "Hunt Group Member Information" is this correct ? when i call it i just get music on hold, and no phones ring ? It wont let me add my hunt pilot number here so what is the purpose of the number on the pilot point line ? What am i missing ?

Thanks

5 Replies 5

acampbell
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Try following the steps in this link

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/7_1_2/ccmfeat/fsccmac.html#wp1481730

HTH

Alex

Regards, Alex. Please rate useful posts.

Thanks for the link, thats basic what i am trying to follow, but if someone has set up before who could let me know as there is parts of that that dont make it very clear on what to do.

Hi,

There is a lot of config to make this work.

You should have an application user called "ac"

You need to associate the new pilot point etc with this "ac" user.

Please take the time to look over the whole link I sent you

If you follow this you will be OK.

Regards

Alex

Thanks, I have read this but there is parts maybe i dont understand.  If i look in PilotPoints then i see one called ACPilot i beleive this is been used at one of our other sites, yet if i look in Service parms i see JTAPI username as "ac", i created a new one called say SITE1 so how does this link to JTAPI username ? if you have multiple pilot points.

I cant see if i need to use the current one or create a new PilotPoint, i created a new one but its not working, still trying to read again to see if i have missed anything obvious.

Thanks

Hi

Are you sure you are using Attendant Console PILOT & Hunting

You build this under

Application  > Cisco Unified CM Attendant Console > Pilot Point.

Regards

Alex