After changing the IP address of my CUCM server running version 9.1.2SU4 the Cisco CAR DB is not running. i tried many workaround that i found throughout the support forum like the below, but didn't succeed:
1. Disable the "CDR Enabled Flag" parameter in all the servers in your cluster.
2. Restart the "Cisco CDR Agent" service in all the servers in your cluster.
3. Restart the "Cisco CDR Repository Manager" service in the publisher server.
4. Restart the "Cisco Database Layer Monitor" service in all the servers in your cluster.
5. Enable again the "CDR Enabled Flag" parameter in all the servers in your cluster.
i think that this is an common issue that needs TAC support, but the CUCM version is 9.1.2 which is end of support.
Appreciate helping me on this matter as this is stopping our upgrade to latest CUCM version 12.5
Are you not seeing the CAR DB service under network services? If that is the case you have probably run into this bug.
The only other possible solution I have seen and which you have probably seen as well is to revert to the old IP address, get the service to run and then attempt the IP address change again. Hopefully one of the long - timers has seen another possible fix and can chime in.
Good luck and if I run across something I will let you know.
Not sure if it's too late now, but you could revert to the old IP, get CAR running, then upgrade to 12.5, and finally change the IP. If CAR doesn't work at that point, TAC would be willing to help.
If your contract is still active it might be worth raising with TAC anyway as an "upgrade to 12.5" issue. Worst that can happen is that they decline to help.