cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CISCO CCM 5.1.2 & CUPS Server

twiesboeck
Level 1
Level 1

The connection between CCM & CUPS is working. The troubleshoouting tool from the CUPs did not show any failure.

But i cant see the status from the telephone on the presence client. I can only see the status if the user i logged on or the user has not used his computer for some time.

If i pick up the phone, the window in the CUPC opens but i cant se the status in the CUPC.

I can dial from the CUPC, this also works fine.

I can add other users to my profile, but i cant see their phone status on my CUPC.

5 Replies 5

wesleyv
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, anyone have feedback on this issue? I'm running into the exact same thing?

Any suggestions would also be appreciated

There are no changes it is still the same problem on my system

Regards Thomas

Hello,

You need to enter something (cisco for example) in the "Associated PC Digest Credentials" parameter of the End User CCM configuration.

Strange but it worked for me.

kr

jp

I also just saw that, thanks for the response - weird, I used 12345 and the whole thing just came to life. Is there any documentation on the "why" question?

I think I have the same problem.

Do you just have to enter something on the End User logged into the Communicator or is it every user?

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: