Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CCM Publisher 7.1.5 DB Replication shows bad

lalit
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am running Cisco Call Manager 7.1.5 Version.In the cluster there are total 1 Publisher and 4 Subscriber and 1 TFTP server.The db Replication status on the Publisher and one subscriber shows as " 3 - bad  " The remaining 3 Subscriber and 1 TFTP Server shows as " 2 - good "

Please help me in resolving the same.

Thanks & Regds,

Lalit

8 Replies 8

lprabhul
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Lalit,

Could you please stop and start the "A Cisco DB" service on that problematic node ?

Commands are as follows

utils service stop A Cisco DB

and

utils service start A Cisco DB

Please let me know how it goes after this ?

Thanks,

Lawrance

Hi Lawrance,

Thanks for the reply.

I have tried rebooting the Publisher and Subscriber even the problem is same as it shows Replication status as " 3 "

Also i have done the utils dbreplication stop on the subscriber and then on the publisher.On the publisher then gave the utils dbreplication reset all command.

The problem is same after dbreplication reset command.

Please Let me know.

Thanks & Regds,

Lalit

Hi Lalit,

Can you please send  the unified call manager database status report ?

Hi Payal,

Please find the below :

Perf class (Number of Replicates Created and State of Replication) has instances and values:

ReplicateCount  -> Number of Replicates Created   = 427

ReplicateCount  -> Replicate_State                = 3

In the database status report it shows as Replicate status as 3 - bad.

Thanks & Regds,

Lalit

Hi,

Can you check the cdr list serv and check whether it is populated for all the servers?

Hi Payal,

I have checked the cdr list serv and found the problemetic server shows as " dropped "

REPLICATION          REPL

STATUS                  QUEUE

Dropped               3388532

Other servers are shows as " Connected "

Thanks & Regds,

Lalit

Hi Lalit,

When only one server was at status "3" and the other servers were at state "2" A stop and start of A Cisco  DB service should have helped us.

When you mean you stopped and started the replication on the subscriber, did you actually do it on the problematic server ?

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-13672

Please refer to above link, for you to get more idea and continue with the troubleshooting.

Thanks,

Lawrance

Hi Lawrance,

I did the same as stop and start of the DB service on the problematic server but that didnt help me. So i have done the dbreplication reset all on the publisher. Also i have done the stop and start of the replication on the problematic server.I have gone through cisco document as given.

Pleaselet me know if you need more Info.

Thanks & Regds,

Lalit

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: